Precise Creasing – Efficient Application
Tears at the fold or problems in the further processing of the packaging will be a thing of the past thanks to our high-quality creasing matrixes.
The basis of our creasing matrixes is made of vulcanised fibre and therefore has excellent mechanical properties. Its extreme hardness and toughness enable a wear-resistant mould contour. In addition, vulcanised fibre is an antistatic material that does not attract dust and therefore does not clog the creasing channel.
The locators are precisely designed for the corresponding creasing rule widths. This guarantees that the creasing rule is always positioned centrally to the creasing channel. In addition, the precisely fitting guide stripe profile prevents the tool from falling down when it is turned over. Furthermore, lateral notches have been added which serve as additional nicks and fix the creasing rules even better.
Higher Creasing Quality
- Locator with integrated guide strip profile
- More grip on the creasing rule
- Higher precicion when transferring to the cutting plate
- No falling off during turning
- Even short pieces hold reliably
- Optimal post-processing possible
Better Production Stability
- Very high mechanical strength
- Wear-resistant material (≥ 300.000 die-cuttings)
- Antistatic material prevents dust binding
Lateral Film Gluing
- No adhesive residues
- No falling out of the locators
- High heat resistance and strong adhesion
More Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Over 50 % less plastic than other creasing matrixes
- Base material made of vulcanised fibre = bio-composite material made of cotton and wood pulp → biodegradable
- Reduced plastic content in the locator due to the use of olefinic thermoplastic elastomers (TPO) → food-safe & excellent release properties